[Elphel-support] FPGA board

LeeShawyoo anotherlxy at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:59:05 PST 2010

Hi,
    We just use the Kodak's demo board as the sensor board. And my work is to develop the FPGA board which will be connected to the DM368 Kit. And another guy is working on the
DM368 Kit. So I think it's ok for me to develop one FPGA board. But I'm not experienced in the FPGA design for the HD camera. So I wonder if you can give me some advice in the memory
type choosing. Thank you.
    The attachments are the diagrams of the sensor board designed by Kodak.

Shawyoo