[Elphel-support] FPGA board

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Tue Dec 14 19:10:34 PST 2010

LeeShawyoo,

I do not need Kodak circuit diagram to help them - I am sure Kodak has very
experienced electronic engineers, I was asking for your diagrams as it was
you who asked for help.

As for the "FPGA design for the HD camera" in general - I believe it can be
a matter of books, it would not fit into an email on this support mailing
list. And I already gave you an advice - use existent
FPGA+memory+CPU+peripherals board (with the software code, of course) that
has many of the engineering problems solved, so you can move forward and add
jut new parts, not build everything ground up.

You asked about the "memory type choosing" - well, my recommendation is
posted on our wiki in the 10353+10338 circuit diagrams, on Sourceforge.