[Elphel-support] FPGA board

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Tue Dec 14 12:15:08 PST 2010

Shawyoo,

it is OK to release code and diagrams before they are completely finished.

Honestly - I believe it is a big and difficult project to make such camera,
especially if it is just a student project - development of the hardware is
rather expensive in my experience. To make the project manageable So I would
recommend you to use Elphel 10353 system board, and just develop the sensor
board  (and the FPGA/softwaer  code, of course). After you'll make it
working, you can replace the system board too, if needed.