[Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: sync stereo with lidar

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed May 9 17:57:08 PDT 2018

Hi,

so we need to buy a 103696 board. after we have the board, we need to open
> the shell to connect to j8 and j9,but then we will not be able to close the
> shell,right? can you give an instructions of how to connect that board to
> 10393 camera.

No shell. J8 and J9 are physical connectors - please, check with PCB
schematics - https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/10389 - there's link to
10389b.pdf. Or inspect the 10389 board you have - they are in the 'front'
on the same side as SSD.

Connect: GPS receiver > 103696 > 10389, then boot the camera and it's
supposed to work.
Could you send a picture of the connector on the cable end of your GPS
receiver?

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer