[Elphel-support] Custom Cam and Lens

Olivier Biron olivier at felixandpaul.com
Fri Oct 24 11:55:53 PDT 2014

Hi i am looking for sensor and lens knowledge and possible solution for my problem.
Here it is, right now i have a camera design that use a M12 2.1mm FocusSafe lens.
I also have in my hand over 20 wide angle m12 lens that might be suitable for my need.
From what i see on your web site it look like you are into the lens testing market.
Would it be possible for you to test our lenses ?

I also have another subject that i would like to look with you.
We are developing our own camera for 3d 360  1080 60p
it look like some of your research are looking in the same direction.
Maybe there is opportunity for us to work together.

Olivier Biron
Technical Director
www.felixandpaul.com