[Elphel-support] questions

Olga Filippova support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Mar 7 08:58:40 PST 2014

Dear Rui,
thank you for your purchase of Elphel NC353L camera.
As I can see on the Aptina web site the data sheet is closed right now ( it
was open before), but if you search the MT9P031 sensor you can find the
datasheet available. It is exactly the same sensor - they have changed the
name for marketing purposes. We used  MT9P031 as well as MT9P006 and there
is no difference.
Best Regards,