[Elphel-support] questions

201图像所 tuxiangsuo201 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 00:43:30 PDT 2014

 Dear Mrs/Mr,
First of all ,thank you for your timely reply.
I really appreciate the technology of your camera and would like to
study the codes of it.Now I have download the SVN codes
(elphel_8.0),but still progress slowly about the structure of the
camera after a few weeks.Would you have the documents about the
stucture of camera?I will really appreciate if you can send me
some.Many thanks for you.

Rui Song