[Elphel-support] questions

201图像所 tuxiangsuo201 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:36:06 PST 2014

Dear Mrs/Mr,

It's my pleasure to write here for you.

I am a customer who bought a NC353L camera at the begin of this year.I
want to study the algorithms of the camera.Now there are some problems
bother me a lot.I can't download the datasheet of the
sensor(MT9P006),and I think you will have it,Would you please send me
one?
Here is some information to certify my identity of a buyer.