[Elphel-support] Issue with nc353l-369

Riccardo Di Roberto rickdiro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 06:47:41 PDT 2014

Dear Oleg,

Thank you very much for your useful tips.
I was able to reflash the camera this time!
A soon as it started, I saw some lines on the image, so I was really worried about any possible CMOS damage. Fortunately, it was just a matter of sensor reset.

I am actually working on digital imaging payload that will be boarded on a satellite mission (It was meant to be boarded some time ago inside UNISAT-5, but time constraints have prevented us from finalizing the project on time). It is basically composed of the Elphel camera, a telescope, autofocuser, and a dual-band radio transceiver.
As I said earlier to Olga, I will inform you of any news regarding this project.
Thank you very much for your kind support.
Cheers,

Riccardo

Riccardo Di Roberto - IZ0VXZ
Dept. of Astronautics