[Elphel-support] problem Regarding to elphel nc 353

gaurav dasondhi gauravdasondhi2013 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 03:18:18 PDT 2014

hi
     i am gaurav ,i am working with elphel NC353L camera.

elphel software kit for ubuntu

step1 -  about

I have your elphel toolkit but my system not able to recognize it ,even i
changed bios setting then i download iso file which is
kubuntu-elphel-4-.iso is based on Kubuntu 12.04 LTS  and i installed
kubuntu12.04

step2 - user software
on terminal as i type

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:elphel/ppa

it is working ,

but as i type
sudo apt-get update

then i got some errors and warning these are:

Err http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net oneiric Release

Err http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net oneiric Release

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net oneiric Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY 96C95152F5CFC95C

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net oneiric Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY 96C95152F5CFC95C

W: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-v3.5.13/ubuntu/dists/oneiric/Release

W: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-builddeps-v3.5.13/ubuntu/dists/oneiric/Release

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.
W: Duplicate sources.list entry
http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-v3.5.13/ubuntu/
oneiric/main i386 Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net_trinity_trinity-v3.5.13_ubuntu_dists_oneiric_main_binary-i386_Packages)
W: Duplicate sources.list entry
http://ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net/trinity/trinity-v3.5.13/ubuntu/
oneiric/main i386 Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ppa.quickbuild.pearsoncomputing.net_trinity_trinity-v3.5.13_ubuntu_dists_oneiric_main_binary-i386_Packages)

so how to remove these warnings and errors .

so please reply fast.