[Elphel-support] FW: Product Enquiry

Ian Smitham ian-rs at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 06:50:11 PDT 2014

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your mail and feedback.

Could you please give me a price for the following:

1. Single system board + 2 sensors.
12-15fps at 1080psynced

2. 2 separate single sensor cameras25-30fps at 1080p camera are synced with a special cable Wireless will definitely be the preferred approach.  For the software, I was wondering if you can also supply the software where I can upload the recorded videos on my computer where I can edit them and as there will be two views (front and back) it could change between views on the final edited video.  With regards to casing, I would initially like to make a prototype once I know the size envelope of the camera's then have the casing injection moulded which would also offer waterproofing through the use of a seal.  Further developing the camera, as you have stated I would like to add a preview screen to it where I can setup the views prior to my rides/swim/run/etc. Also for the swimming part I'm going to design and make a very lightweight harness that will wrap around my upper back and chest where the camera will be mounted in the shoulder blade region.  Could you please clarify on your question for the fields for the view of the camera's? Do you mean the types of views? Have a great weekend and look forward to your reply. Ian