[Elphel-support] FW: Product Enquiry

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Tue Jul 15 16:35:03 PDT 2014

Hello Ian,

>  Could you please give me a price for the following:

I'll ask Olga to send you quotes for these.

Some important things:

1. The cameras do not have batteries inside - you would have to buy them
from somewhere. As I said above we have 12-36V camera modification (11.1V
is strongly not recommended). Hopefully you will be able to find something
suitable.
Normally a camera is powered through the network jack, but it's possible to
provide power directly to the board.

2. The cameras can only be controlled/programmed over the network.

For the software, I was wondering if you can also supply the software where
> I can upload the recorded videos on my computer where I can edit them and
> as there will be two views (front and back) it could change between views
> on the final edited video.

Videos (MOV format) can be transferred through FTP.

> Could you please clarify on your question for the fields for the view of
> the camera's? Do you mean the types of views?

I mean the field of view (or angle of view) for lenses as in this article
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_of_view>.
In other words, what are the focal lengths? Variable?
You can estimate here <http://community.elphel.com/files/dof/index.html> (by
varying focal length) - our default sensor (1/2.5" format) is preselected.
Also, since full FoV is for the full res (2592x1944) - the FoV for 1080p
will be proportionally smaller.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer