[Elphel-support] how to dump code into camera

agvision.cl pbro at agvision.cl
Mon Aug 11 13:28:37 PDT 2014

Hello Oleg,

I understand that the 10359 has an additional XC3S1200 FPGA that can be used for image
processing routines without modifying the FPGA on the 353 main board. Is there a simple
way to dump a Verilog generated bitstream onto the 10359 FPGA, such as putting it into a
file like /etc/x353.bit?

Thank you,

Per Bj. Bro

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:33:14 -0600, Oleg wrote

<http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Elphel_Software_Kit_for_Ubuntu#Build_Elphel_Software>
> -
> then you can modify sources and rebuild it. KDevelop makes it easier to
> navigate through the project.
>   Building the firmware requires to have the NFS server set up.
>
> ImageJ plugins are mostly for our calibrated/stereo/multi-sensor cameras.
> You can use them as a base to write your own plugin for correlation, for
> example.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Dzhimiev
> Electronics Engineer