[Elphel-support] questions

201图像所 tuxiangsuo201 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 19:03:02 PDT 2014

Hi,

First of all,many thanks for your timing reply.

I set the frame rate (25fps) in the Free run and check it in the
camera control interface yesterday.

Today I set the frame rate(25fps) in the TRIG =4,TRIG_CONDITION
=0,TRIG_PERIOD = 3840000 ,and check it in the camera control interface
today,frame rate is 25 fps(green),and I check it in your suggested
way,it is 25fps, too.

However,When I set the exposure time to as low as 10ms,the vedio is
too dark to see in the nature light.Is it that the elphel camera can
get 25fps in the dark pictures or anything else I must do to adjust ?
What's the relationship between frame rate and exposure time in the
elphel camera?

We hope to receive your favors at early date.Many thanks for your support.

Rui Song