[Elphel-support] Hot Spots?

Bob Zook bobbyzook at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 18:49:05 PDT 2014

I am wandering if there is any documentation showing what parts of the
10353 board radiate the most heat?

This should be proportional to the current draws on the various components.
I was not able to find any information about power consumption brake downs.

I know from experience that as the board heats up it will start to get
"flaky"

We are mounting the camera in a watertight housing and taking it down to
2.5km deep in the ocean. I am hoping to fabricate a custom heat sink that
establishes contact between the pressure housing and the hot spots on the
board.

Thank you for any information that you might have regarding this issue?

Bob Zook
SCINI Deep
Project