[Elphel-support] Urgent: Question regarding research and Eyesis4Pi-16

Brittany Black brittanyblack at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:10:40 PST 2013

Hi,

My name is Brittany Black. I am currently on a team with of students at
Texas A&M in College Station, Texas, working in our Computer Engineering
Senior Design course.
We are working to create a Navigation and Activity Documentation Sensor
Suite. This device will essentially have the functionality of the Google
Street View Car, but on a personal scale - like your Eyesis4Pi-16.
We hope to create such a device on an extremely low budget, and were
wondering if Elphel would be interested in donating a camera or any
equipment for us to work with. We will need to build our device with 4-5
cameras and are currently searching for one that can fit within our budget
restraints.

Thanks so much,

Brittany