[Elphel-support] Urgent: Question regarding research and Eyesis4Pi-16

Olga Filippova support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Jan 28 14:28:14 PST 2013

Dear Brittany,
thank you for your interest in Eyesis4Pi  camera and your project
sounds very interesting. We have actually developed this camera for
both uses - it can be mounted on the car and on the person. You can
see the test hike panoramas made with previous model Eyesis:
http://blog.elphel.com/2011/04/panoramas-from-the-backpack/
http://blog.elphel.com/2011/06/eyesis-outdoor-panorama-sets-and-the-viewereditor/
Currently every camera is build to order, because it is expensive
equipment and the assembly requires custom parts and extensive
calibration.
Although we can not donate the camera for your project we can offer
for you to work with one here in our Salt Lake office and/or in
Southern Utah locations.
Let me know if this will work for you and we can schedule your team's visit.

Best Regards,

--
Olga S Filippova
Elphel, Inc.