[Elphel-support] elphel cs mount

Venkat R venkat.elphel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 19:53:34 PDT 2012

Hi Andrey,

You had mentioned that I could mistake the CS mount adaptor comes with the
eplhel, but I don't think it has one. Could you tell from the attached
picture if it does have one?

We are considering getting this lens

Computar Vari-focal Lens
4.5-13.2mm, F/1.8, Manual Iris, Vari-Focal, CS-Mount, 3 MPix, Day/Night, IR
http://www3.elphel.com/accessories

Couple of questions

1) Would it work for 20 degree viewing angle
2)  It appears to have the CS to C adapter connected to the lens in the
picture of the lens. So was wondering whether this comes with the CS mount
adaptor?
3)  Has Elphel  determined that this lens has a large enough image circle.
 At least 1:2.5 sensor size coverage is what's needed
4)  Could you tell us more about the "Day/Night" and "IR" features of this
lens.I suspect that it has unusually high near infra-red transmission,

Thanks,
Venkat