[Elphel-support] broken files from footage?

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Nov 12 11:28:06 PST 2012

Hi, Flavio,

What's seeming odd is that for some files, the dng seems 'out of
> colours'. Meaning, in this sequence for example, all the colors seem
> to have faded. And I notice this seems to be the case for some other
> sequences that presented some error... Any ideas what may be the
> cause?

Here's what I got after converting (using
movie2dng<http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Movie2dng>)
your image -
http://community.elphel.com/incoming/Videos/1351914544_546877.jpeg.
Don't know how it should look - so, could you also send/upload a "good" jp4
from the same sequence - like 1 frame before or after that frame.

First thing I'd check is the exif header. There's an online exif-reader -
http://regex.info/exif.cgi.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer