[Elphel-support] broken files from footage?

flavio soares qazav3.0 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:16:26 PST 2012

Hello, Oleg, everyone,

I am now coming back to some files that were corrupted. The php script
is working fine, and I'm also using part of Carlos' python script -
the parellel line that uses elphel_dng to convert the files from jp4
to dng.

What's seeming odd is that for some files, the dng seems 'out of
colours'. Meaning, in this sequence for example, all the colors seem
to have faded. And I notice this seems to be the case for some other
sequences that presented some error... Any ideas what may be the
cause?

This last sequence, a JP4 in the annex, I remember throwing no errors
while recording and the HD was also still at its place.

Thanks again for the help!

flavio