[Elphel-support] hi from kinoraw

Carlos Padial palidoestudio2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:48:22 PDT 2012

ok, tomorrow we will do a new round of tests and wrote down a table.

I have a few questions:
about "ifconfig" and "mii-diag" output?

i have to use this commands in the ttylog? when i put commands there,
nothing seems to happend...

> Could you also check the network statistics - packets/lost packets?
> Do you have lost packets before streaming? After?

can you provide us more instructions about how to check this?

>if the camera is not streaming, just connected - will it continue to be
accessible after a long time?

need to check this...

>What about recording to the external SATA HDD - does it work? Or also
fails?

it works fine if i record without stream (at any resolution), if i run one
of them while the other is running then it breaks...

--
Carlos Padial
surreal.asturnazari.es