[Elphel-support] Aerial Photography

Eric Boudrand dev at boudrand.net
Sat Jul 14 04:05:41 PDT 2012

Hello Carel,

I am working on a similar project. I made a conference about it in
Geneva this week :
http://schedule2012.rmll.info/Faire-voler-une-camera-libre-avec-du-materiel-libre?lang=en

The title means : "Making a free camera flying on free hardware" ;).

You can find a picture of the drone on our wiki :
http://wiki-wadudu.pole-aquinetic.fr/doku.php?id=le_projet
We did not publish yet the videos we made.

The goal of the project is to use Elphel camera with a flying drone. We
are using a NC353NL. We are working for integrating a Wifi connection
between the camera and a laptop on the ground for visualizing what we
viewing.

Regards.

Éric Boudrand