[Elphel-support] Technical support for CCD image sensor

balamurugan bala.murugan at industeqsite.com
Tue Jul 17 05:47:16 PDT 2012

Dear Sir,

        Good Morning

        I have planned to make a camera model using sony ICX659ALA CCD image sensor. But i struck with timing generator for these image sensor. Can you provide me details how to make/consider the parameter for timing generator.. Since, im the beginner to use CCD image sensor, need more clarification about it.

        Kindly suggest/provide any study material too.

        Hope i will benefit much from your guidance. Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Thanking you!!!

With Regards,
S.Balamurugan
Engineer
Industeqsite Pvt Ltd
INDIA
**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.
*********** End of Disclaimer ***********DataPatterns ITS Group**********