[Elphel-support] change camera parameters through Telnet

Biel Bestué de Luna 7318.tk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 00:42:22 PST 2012

Oleg
the delay of Gstreamer is 40ms which is a frame at 25fps while this might
contribute It's not the bigger contributor

how do I see the speed of my WiFi in my laptop?
if 3 frames are lost (in the worst case example) this means that at 25fps:
3frames * 40ms = 120ms this still is way under the delay times I'm
experiencing, the question still is that the downloading of a file in the
middle of the process stops the process until it's finished

if there are other php programs that "might be quicker" what are their
limitations? and how do I use them in order to change parameters in the
camera?