[Elphel-support] change camera parameters through Telnet

Biel Bestué de Luna 7318.tk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:12:06 PST 2012

indeed, this is way too advanced for me. I don't understand a thing :)

The thing with wget, is that it forces you to download files when you just
want to change a value in the camera, what would be cool would be to have a
process to change the camera values without the need to download anything,
I'm currently streaming with the camera, and I find odd to have to download
files form the camera to change a value in it. and since I tried the pixel
summing I've seen that that process is way more quickly than wget.