[Elphel-support] using elphel for the first time

flavio soares qazav3.0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:50:24 PDT 2012

Hi, Sebastian,

Thanks for changing th wiki. I believe that yes, we can improve that
documentation. I'll keep that in mind while I try to figure out the camera
what are my difficulties and how they are being solved, so we can add those
to the documentation for everyone.

As to why the live USB can access the camera in its default address while
the installed distro can't (I also tested it in Debian Testing)?

best regards,

flavio