[Elphel-support] FW: Spawar Systems Center; ADIS16375; current draw

Lemay, Lee C CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 52340 lee.lemay at navy.mil
Thu Nov 17 16:31:24 PST 2011

Hi Andrey,

Here is the correspondence that we've had with Analog Devices. It appears
that our ADIS has been damaged - probably from the first 6.3V we applied.
So, should we send it to you along with the camera/IMU board, or should you
use your own IMU?

Remember that the voltage in the 103695 is still strange - 4.3V unloaded,
3.6V loaded - so I do not believe our problem is the ADIS. At least, not the
whole problem. So its still worthwhile to have the 103695 repaired.

We'll try to get Analog Devices to repair the ADIS, but we might need to buy
a new one. Either option will take a few weeks I think. I'd rather get you
the 103695 board now, rather than later.

I'm out until Monday. I'll try to ship things to you then.

Lee