[Elphel-support] mcontr353 question

Marc Reichenbach marc.reichenbach at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Nov 22 22:33:47 PST 2011

Dear Andrey,

thank you for your answer. I will try the FPN channel. For now, I'm
possible to write 512 Byte pages via random access to any RAM address.

I think I will finish a first prototyp of Hartman-Shack-Sensor till
christmas this year. Then I could write a small blog entry, if you
wish. I have got also an invitation to the embedded world
(http://www.embedded-world.de/ , one of the biggest exhibition and
conference in the world of embedded systems) where I want to show our
Hartman-Shack-Sensor within your camera. Is that okay four you? Are
you also there? I think it could be a good promotion for you.

How I said before, I'm not finished now - but I want clarify all
questions before I can make a long term plan.

Thank you for your support,

Marc