[Elphel-support] 359 - 3 sensor setup

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri May 27 09:40:28 PDT 2011

Andreas,

It is wrong phase setting on the 10359 FPGA - phase determines when the
pixel data is latched, it is possible to adjust it using
autocampars.php->parsedit.php. The phases are adjusted for each of the cable
- 10353-10359 (you should not modify as other sensors work, that is
SENSOR_PHASE parameter), and there are 3 separate phase setting for each of
the J2, J3 and J4 connectors.

Additionally, we now have custom flex cable ( FPC , actually) that while
having the same ends to fit the existent  FPC  connectors, has ground
conductor between each signal line, better preserving signal integrity. This
cable is 450mm long, it is designed fro Eyesis-4pi, but can be used in other
applications too.

Andrey