[Elphel-support] 359 - 3 sensor setup

Andreas Bean office at beanbox.com
Fri May 27 10:30:46 PDT 2011

Andrey,

Thank you for the information. I will check the sensor parameters, I
thought the phases are adjustet automatically since it worked perfectly
out of the box for the sensors connected to J2 and J3.
I will check it.

Concerning the Eyesis-4pi, have you already recorded imagedata together
with imu data?

How much is the 450mm cable?

Andreas