[Elphel-support] RTSP & ( 2 x 353L ) over 24/7 = I x 353L works OK, the other 353L problematic.

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Thu May 5 12:26:07 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrey Filippov <support-list at support.elphel.com>
Date: Thu, May 5, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Elphel-support] RTSP & ( 2 x 353L ) over 24/7 = I x 353L works
OK, the other 353L problematic.
To: grahame at wildpossum.com

Grahame,

There are several things that we can try.

First of all - what do you do to reconnect? just restart the stream or you
have to power cycle the camera? Can you get images after the connection is
lost? Are they normal or broken?

Do the failures depend on the temperature? (i.e. you can wrap the camera to
make it heat up faster)?

If it is just in one camera and especially if it is temperature dependent,
we can try different FPGA bitstream and see if it makes any difference.

Andrey