[Elphel-support] POE card in custom enclosure?

Nathan Clark nathan at nathanclark.com.au
Tue Jun 14 03:30:39 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I am planning to construct an enclosure to house peripherals attached to my
elphel cameras.
This way I have everything I need in one neat box which can be powered from
a single PSU- making the setup easier to manage in various situations.
Additionally, I would also like to use this box to have 2x POE injectors
contained within- further simplifying the design of the camera rig.

I am hoping someone could have a look at the following component, and
confirm whether or not it would be appropriate.

INJECTOR-PS48 - http://www.eidusa.com/Electronics_Kits_PoE_injector.htm

or if it is not the right component, is there something you could recommend?

thanks for your time,

Nathan

PS. you can follow the progress of this project at the Apertus forum.
http://cinema.elphel.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108