[Elphel-support] question about Video streamer control

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:22:36 PDT 2011

Hi Wei

The video streamer is automatically started at boot time in the camera.

Since most video players have trouble with 5 Megapixel video streams you
should reduce the resolution in camvc by changing the WOI

If you want to view the live stream take a look at:
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Elphel_353_series_quick_start_guide#2._watch:_player_GUI_.2F_command_line

or record the video stream:
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Elphel_353_series_quick_start_guide#3._record:_command_line

Regards Sebastian