[Elphel-support] question about Video streamer control

李伟 rockindark at 163.com
Thu Jul 7 00:58:36 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am a new beginner of Elphel NC353L. When I try to config the video streamer with camvc, there is a dialog box said that "These controls are not yet supported in the 8.0 software". My Sourcecode version is elphel353-8.0.8.41.
How can I see and save the video output of the camera into my laptop?
There is another question: how can I do to sync the GPS time from a GPS reciever with the video output of Elphel NC353L.
Wei