[Elphel-support] Elphel clock phase

Douglass, Woodrow wdouglass at redzone.com
Fri Dec 9 05:50:13 PST 2011

Oleg,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. The problem seems to have gone away
for now. In my experience, it will come back soon, and when it does i will
take a test image and send it. I'm sorry for the delay.

The cable length we are using is 3 inches (about 75 mm). How long does the
353 support?

-Woody