[Elphel-support] Elphel clock phase

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Tue Dec 6 23:06:52 PST 2011

Woodrow,

What is the cable length? 30mm?
Could you please send an image from the sensor in test mode?
(You can enable test mode through http://cameraip/parsedit.php - find
TESTSENSOR parameter and set it to 0x10008
or
in telnet or ssh session type "fpcf -i2cw16 48a0 41" (switch back "fpcf
-i2cw16 48a0 0") where "48" is sensor's i2c address (shifted by 1 bit to
the right) and "a0" is the test mode register).

Regards,
Oleg