[Elphel-support] Procure LiveDVD for Elphel camera NC353L

Jason Chen jianzhong_chen at agiltron.com.cn
Wed Aug 31 03:40:37 PDT 2011

Dear Olga S Filippova,

The problem is that I cannot find the camera whatever using "Search camera" or netboot command with the Kubuntu SDK computor, the camera's IP is not accessable by any mode for now.

If you don't provide me the Elphel LiveDVD, I will have to send back the camera to you to get your help on repairing of it.

Any advice please let me know, thanks!

Best Regards
Jason Chen