[Elphel-support] elphel NC313L blank image

Rick Clark rclark at agrimarine.com
Tue Aug 30 13:16:50 PDT 2011

I am able to connect to the camera and have the user interface on scree, however the image in the preview is black. I have played with all the settings on the GUI and I have not been able to correct this problem. The video link work (ie opens video player), but the video is still black. has something gone wrong with the internal components? is there a firmware upgrade I could apply? and help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick Clark
Agrimarine
4193 Middlepoint Rd