[Elphel-support] elphel NC313L blank image

Andrey Filippov support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Aug 31 08:53:50 PDT 2011

Rick,

Is it that you never got any image from the camera or it stopped showing
images?
Are all the image pixels values equal to 0 exactly or there is some noise?

You can turn the sensor built-in pattern instead of the image and see what
will be output:
1) Open http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php (or whatever your camera IP is)
2) Follow "Cable delay / sensor phase adjustment...." link
TESTSENSOR parameter will show new value of "0x10008" (test mode, when set
to 0 - normal mode)
DAEMON_EN will be programmed to "0" - that will turn off autoexposure/white
balance
You do not nee3d to change anything in SENSOR_PHASE value field
3) Press "Apply button"

The image should have vertical color bars, darker at the top, brighter to
the bottom.

You may also open the camera default page (i.e. http://192.168.0.9 )
Select "Firmware"
and then "Status Report" - it will show dmesg output and other settings of
the camera in the window and provide a link to the same data compressed -
you may save it and send us to look at.

Andrey