[Elphel-support] Development

Rock rock at peppa.com
Wed Oct 27 13:40:21 PDT 2010

 Are there any other documents on development besides
 http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Elphel_Software_Kit_for_Ubuntu ?

  In particular I see nothing about how to install the software on the camera,
what the file structure is, where the kernel and applications go, what is
currently installed, etc.....
How do I get the software on the camera?

 Is there a commandline way to install the system images? I know my way around
Linux very well, but it would be nice to be able to have an overview of how
things are laid out. Thanks,

-Phil Carinhas

--
| A Stitch in Design Saves Nine -  http://fortuitous.com   |