[Elphel-support] Global Shutter

Abe Bachrach abachrac at mit.edu
Tue Nov 30 11:01:48 PST 2010

Sebastian, that sounds like something to try, but wouldn't that
significantly reduce the field of view?

Also, do you know if the WOI settings avoid the "horizontal blanking" issue
which is what would cause the binning/skipping solution to not provide that
great of an improvement? I don't see anything about how the windowing works
in the datasheet.

thanks,
-=Abe