[Elphel-support] development with menuconfig

Rock rock at peppa.com
Mon Nov 29 09:23:03 PST 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 12:43:14PM -0700, Andrey Filippov wrote:
>    then update the revision number (it will be used in images and tarballs)
>    in the file configure-files/elphel_release

 Should I increment the DEV_BOARD_BUILD or DEV_BOARD_VERSION numbers?
 I'm guessing the former.

>    . ./init_env # if you did not do it already
>    ./configure

     . /init_env && ./configure ; need to be done each time I compile?

>    If you add any new files, it would be nice to update src_list so the
>    source tarball will be self-sufficient

    In src_list, should I put in a comment, and then add the file names to the
  list below the comments? How is this used later for tarball creation?

  Thanks,

-Phil Carinhas

--
| A Stitch in Design Saves Nine -  http://fortuitous.com   |