[Elphel-support] linescan mode

Michael Aschauer m at ash.to
Mon May 31 02:46:48 PDT 2010

dear andrey,

it works. however I do not fully understand how to calculate
frame/scan-line duration and framerate now.

Which measurements/formats are VIRT_WIDTH and VIRT_HEIGHT in ? Pixels?
(tooltip tells frame duration in scanlines = VIRT_WIDTH * VIRT_HEIGHT.
so do I need to multiply by pixel clock to get the real readout time?)

best,
m,-