[Elphel-support] UDP Image server

Araujo, Leonardo Leonardo.Araujo at sicpa.com
Thu May 6 07:00:49 PDT 2010

Hi guys I would like to know how could I create an UDP server in Elphel
353, in order to deliver images with 640x480 grayscale resolution. With
fps around 120.  (Is it even possible?)

I also know that there is some raw image server but I don't know how
could I use it.... And it's throuhput (Images per second)

Those images will be processed by some external computer....

This message was delivered through encrypted mechanism.

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed or otherwise directed.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the Company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses.
The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.