[Elphel-support] combining frames

Oleg Dzhimiev andersonnotgood at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:06:58 PDT 2010

Hi Andreas,

If you think about cascading 10359s - never tried it. I need to test if the
all the boards are programmed in this case and solve the board I2C
addressing problem.

For a 4 sensor setup you will need at least 2 10359 boards:

With cascading 10359 (1x10353):
1) (1+2)x10359 - this seems to be easy to handle
2) (1+1)x10359 - not a problem also

Without cascading:
1) separate 2x(10359+10353) (so far, this is the most reliable, I think)

I'll try cascading the boards as soon as I have time and will write you
about the results.

Btw, Andrey & Sebastian use 3x(3xsensor+10359+10353+10369+HDD) for the
panorama camera.

Best regards,
Oleg