[Elphel-support] combining frames

Andreas Bean office at beanbox.com
Fri Mar 26 00:44:22 PDT 2010

Hello Oleg,

Thank you for the information. Compared to the cam of Andrey & Sebastion
the cam we try to build is minimalistic. The reason is, that it should
be mounted on flying devices e.g. a quadcopter.

Your cascading option 2, (1 + 1) x10359 would be best, but option 1 is
also ok The question is, if the 4 pictures can be combined into one frame.
A combination like
1 3
2 4
would be fine.