[Elphel-support] combining frames

Andreas Bean office at beanbox.com
Thu Mar 18 10:57:07 PDT 2010

Hello Oleg,

Thank you for fixing these issues!

Can you answer me please the following question:
For a 4 sensor setup, how many 359 boards do I need? And, what would be
necessary to combine 4 frames into one image? Can that be done? Because
I'm currently working on a panorama camera like the one of Sebastian and
Andrey, but I mine is a two sensor setup. Basically it's working but the
quality is not satisfying. That's why it might be interesting to extend
it to a 4 sensor version.

Andreas