[Elphel-support] combining frames

Oleg Dzhimiev andersonnotgood at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:03:07 PDT 2010

Dear Andreas,

Sorry it took me so long - was busy with other things.
I just added an option by which the start of the direct channel allows
buffering the second channel. It was less strict before and somehow
buffering could happen one trigger earlier than direct transition.

Could you please try the latest bitstream (I tried it with my camera and so
far it works fine):
http://elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/elphel/elphel353-8.0/fpga/x359/x359.bit

Also found and corrected a bug when you could get broken buffered frames if
the trigger period was so small that the it occurred before the buffered
frame was read. And in this case an error writes to memory were made.

Oleg