[Elphel-support] Adjusting/Triggerin White Balance

Michael Aschauer m at ash.to
Wed Jun 2 03:37:08 PDT 2010

How is it possible to manually trigger and tune white balance?

Trying the example from
http://elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net/elphel/elphel353-7.1/packages/web/353/php_top/whitebalance.php?view=markup

gives me:

<snip>
Fatal error: Call to undefined function elphel_white_balance() in
/mnt/flash/html/whitebalance.php on line 66
</snip>

Is the white_balance function gone in 8.0 firmware?
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=PHP_in_Elphel_cameras#elphel_white_balance

best,
m,-