[Elphel-support] compressor state

Oleg Dzhimiev andersonnotgood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:49:36 PST 2010

Andreas, Scott,

Did Andrey advice about AUTOEXP_EXP_MAX help?

I've just tried to reproduce the problem with parameters from Scott. The
difference is the script that execs snapfull.php is running on the camera
and it uploads images to my pc's nfs folder. I'm getting mplayer crashes
only with unlimited autoexposure and after that the camera can be recovered
and the image getting script keeps working.

Andreas,
Did you mean the stereocam working in one of its modes?

Oleg